Lucinda Brown Douglas
UKCP registered Psychotherapist and Supervisor
Welcome to my website where you can find information on the psychotherapy I offer and other things you may wish to know about me, my practice, my hours and my fees.
After over 30 years facilitating workshops, I decided to concentrate on working with individuals . If you want to see what I offer now one to one regarding assertiveness and dealing with difficult behaviour , the outline of my courses will give you an idea.
I am based in the South Side of Glasgow, with easy access to public transport links and car parking availability.
I can help you with:
- general depression and anxiety,
- low mood,
- relationship difficulties,
- bereavement and loss,
- challenges at work,
- confidence building and assertiveness.
I also have experience of working with:
- interpersonal difficulties,
- eating disorders and other addictive type behaviours
- issues arising from a troubled early life which might have led to disrupted and disturbed attachment patterns.
Fees (for a 50 minute session)
£50 – £40 sliding scale
Monday: 8.20 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8.20 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8.20 a.m. – 1 p.m.